Big changes are coming

My resolution for whole family:

  • no milk to the coffee (related to my chronic cough)
  • cooking dietary food for my husband instead of taking Lipanthyl
  • less candies and biscuits also for the children (better making home cookies from quality raw materials more ofen)
  • finish all crochet/knit projects - that means in details:
    • day by day finish three crochet hat to order to Slovakia
    • every day do 5 rows to the knitted cardigan for my husband
    • every day do 5 rows to the knitted cardigan for my younger daughter
    • every day do 5 granny squares to the project girly-girl blanket see here

Hope I will be so successfull as I was by doing crochet cardigen for my older daugher, that was finished in 7 days!



 And with the slippers I was finished also very soon:


1 komentář:

  1. Referring to my resolution "no milk to the coffee " I must stop that experiment, drinking coffee without milk is disgusting, I cann't get used to it..

    OdpovědětVymazat