Blog recovery ;-)

The first question was how difficult it would be to recover my almost forgotten blog by using my  new smartphone.
And yes! It was posible! Only one had to be very patient, not losing his nerves - and that was not so hard, by half-laying half-sitting ill in bed when you have sooo much time.. I was trying to cut off the zig-zag from old jeans, you won't believe how damnly it went ..


Then finally my lazy internet connection has downloaded the blog page and yuppi yaaa here we are!

The second question stands in would I be able blog in English? (as my blogger hero cappuccinopost.blogspot.com ;-) )
Well I have tried, all words came from my head, I didn't even use my favourite translate.google.com ;-)

Finally, the last third question seemed to stay not finished. I've planned to put some photos, but they want from me to install some new downloading software just for these blogger webpages. Such a terror!

But I have some idea how to manage it!  ;-)

TO BE CONTINUED..

3 komentáře: